The AntiGravity® Motivation :
The AntiGravity® Fitness programs announced at
Bodywize Wellness Event 2011.
The Sole Distributor of AntiGravity®
in Greater China, HK & Macau
AntiGravity® Fitness Team aired on TVB Pearl
AntiGravity® is approved for CEUs
by AFAA ,ACE,CYQ & Yoga Alliance
"Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you" - Ralph Waldo Emerson
AntiGravity® Teacher Training
Set your mind to it
Teacher Training, Sept 2013
Fit is not a destination, it is a way of life.
If you have what it takes to teach
we'd love for you to meet
with our directors and audition to be
a part of the instructor team!
For more details regarding this
please read teachers page.
AntiGravity® is presented at SpaChina Awards
AntiGravity® Inc. was founded in 1991 by Christopher Harrison in NYC as an acrobatic perfomance company with the mission of merging athletics and artistry.
The AntiGravity® Skyloft located in Manhattan's Midtown became the birthplace for many new acrobatic techniques and devices including the AntiGravity® Hammock. Once the beta program had fully developed he brought the technique to the public, renaming it AntiGravity® Fitness & Yoga. It was officially launched in NYC in 2007.
Q & A
AntiGravity® Fitness Benefits
- Decompress tight joints
- Relieving pressure while aligning the vertebrae
- Perform advanced inversions without neck or back
- Hold challenging postures longer and in correct
- Stretch further with less strain
- Create better body awareness while increasing overall
1. Eat moderate at least 1 hr before the class
2. Bring your own bottle of water, to keep hydrated
3. Detach rings, bracelets, blings & remove jewel or gel nails (Because these can cause damage to the silk hammock)
4. Wear comfortable outfits (ideally short sleeves top & long thin tights)
AntiGravity® Teaching Training
Location: Bodywize's AntiGravity®
G/F & 2/F, No.1 Wong Nai Chung Road, Happy Valley
SEPT 12 - 13, AG Fundamentals 1 Training
SEPT 14 -15, AG Fundamentals 2 Training
SEPT 17 -18, AG Restorative Workshop Training
SEPT 17 -18, AG Suspension Fitness Master Class