AntiGravity® Inc. was founded in 1991 by Christopher Harrison in NYC as an acrobatic perfomance company with the mission of merging athletics and artistry.
The AntiGravity® Skyloft located in Manhattan's Midtown became the birthplace for many new acrobatic techniques and devices including the AntiGravity® Hammock. Once the beta program had fully developed he brought the technique to the public, renaming it AntiGravity® Fitness & Yoga. It was officially launched in NYC in 2007.
Air Fitness Benefits
- Decompress tight joints
- Relieving pressure while aligning the vertebrae
- Perform advanced inversions without neck or back
- Hold challenging postures longer and in correct
- Stretch further with less strain
- Create better body awareness while increasing overall
Bodywize Teacher Training 2014
Fundamentals 1 & 2
Suspension Fitness 1 & 2
(This is a limited enrollment program)
Applications are by written request and should be included with
a brief history of your training background.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. For the aerial class to be successful, an important preparation is to avoid eating meals prior to beginning the practice.
2. Bring your own bottle of water, to keep hydrated
3. Detach rings, bracelets, blings & remove jewel or gel nails (Because these can cause damages to the silk hammock)
4. Wear comfortable outfits (ideally short sleeves top & long thin tights)
The AntiGravity® Fitness programs announced at
Bodywize Wellness Event 2011.
AntiGravity® founded in 1991 are America's contemporary aerial arts pioneers.
Approved for CEUS, by AFAA, ACE, CYQ
& Yoga Alliance
AntiGravity® Fitness Team aired on TVB Pearl
The Most Comprehensive Aerial Yoga Program In the World.
By Original Creator of the genre, Christopher Harrison
3rd Floor Cubus, 1 Hoi Ping Road, Causeway Bay
Ability to teach the technique at certified AntiGravity® Fitness locations in any of our 50+ countries around the world
3rd floor Cubus
1 Hoi Ping Rd
Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Reservation no: 28385686