The AntiGravity® Fitness programs announced at
Bodywize Wellness Event 2011.
AntiGravity® founded in 1991 are America's contemporary aerial arts pioneers.
The Sole Distributor of AntiGravity®
in Greater China, HK & Macau
AntiGravity® Fitness Team aired on TVB Pearl
The Most Comprehensive Aerial Yoga Program In the World.
By Original Creator of the genre, Christopher Harrison
New Location Coming Soon!
3rd Floor Cubus, 1 Hoi Ping Road, Causeway Bay
Ability to teach the technique at certified AntiGravity® Fitness locations in any of our 50+ countries around the world
Teacher Training Sept 2013
Introducing AntiGravity® Pilates Class
Now is available at Bodywize!
AntiGravity® Inc. was founded in 1991 by Christopher Harrison in NYC as an acrobatic perfomance company with the mission of merging athletics and artistry.
The AntiGravity® Skyloft located in Manhattan's Midtown became the birthplace for many new acrobatic techniques and devices including the AntiGravity® Hammock. Once the beta program had fully developed he brought the technique to the public, renaming it AntiGravity® Fitness & Yoga. It was officially launched in NYC in 2007.
Q & A
AntiGravity® Fitness Benefits
- Decompress tight joints
- Relieving pressure while aligning the vertebrae
- Perform advanced inversions without neck or back
- Hold challenging postures longer and in correct
- Stretch further with less strain
- Create better body awareness while increasing overall
1. For AntiGravity® to be successful, an important preparation is to avoid eating meals prior to beginning the practice.
2. Bring your own bottle of water, to keep hydrated
3. Detach rings, bracelets, blings & remove jewel or gel nails (Because these can cause damages to the silk hammock)
4. Wear comfortable outfits (ideally short sleeves top & long thin tights)
AntiGravity® Teacher Training 2014
AG®Fundamentals 1 & 2
AG® Suspension Fitness 1 & 2
(This is a limited enrollment program)
Applications are by written request and should be included with a brief history of your training background. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org